We can print your logo or any graphics on each of our products. The most popular printing method on cotton bags is screen print. Additional printing methods used on cotton products include thermal transfer and embroidered print. The choice of printing depends on your expectations, logo and type of product.
The screen print technique has a very long history. It derives from the so-called stencil painting already known in ancient times. In this method, the key device is a screen. Some mesh openings are blocked, while unblocked mesh openings form a matrix. When printing, thick greasy ink is spread over the entire surface of the mesh using a squeegee. The ink penetrates only through the openings directly onto the printed advertising item. In this way, a stunning advertising print is created. Screen print can be used on many types of products made of fabric, cotton, knit as well as plastic or wood.
Why to choose a screen print?
- Wide range of application — screen print is used on many types of materials, e.g. cotton, knit, plastic, wood
- Durability — in the screen printing technique very resistant inks are used — they are resistant to, among others, moisture, UV radiation, mechanical damage, washing
- Colour saturation — the screen printing uses a large amount of ink, making it possible to obtain a very distinct and fully-saturated colours
- Price — an attractive technology when printing a batch of 50 pieces and more
- Automatic multi-colour printing performed on textiles and cotton bags with the help of a professional carousel. Thanks to the automation of the printing process it is possible to realise large orders in a short time
- Colours — vivid and deep colours as well as the possibility to print tone gradations
- Speed — thanks to the automation of the printing process it is possible to realise large orders in a short time
Embroidered print is one of the oldest ways of decorating items. Successor of hand embroidery — digital embroidered print is now widely used for printing promotional gifts. Our embroidery studio has three technologically advanced embroidery machines. For making patterns, we have a special single-head machine, which significantly shortens the waiting time for both test stitching and finished printing.
Advantages of computer embroidered print:
- Durability — computer embroidered print is resistant to mechanical damage; it can be, among others, washed and ironed
- Accuracy and precision — thanks to them embroidered print is characterised by high repeatability of logos performed
- Aesthetics — our machines allow for multi-coloured embroidered print, intricate designs
- Wide range of applications — caps, T-shirts, blankets, towels, backpacks, bags and many more can be printed using computer embroidery
Digital thermal transfer is a printing technique involving heating the logo prepared using the digital printout into a given fabric. Initially, logo is prepared on a special transfer paper, then transferred to the labelled surface with a thermal press producing high temperature — about 150°C.
Zalety termotransferu cyfrowego:
- Wide range of application — the possibility to perform coloured prints on a variety of fabrics
- Full colour — the possibility to print in full colour, tonal gradations and gradients, with high resolution
- It is possible to print images, while maintaining high quality of performance
Thermal transfer is a labelling technique involving heating the logo into the fabric. Initially, logo is prepared on a special transfer paper, then transferred to the labelled surface with a thermal press producing high temperature — about 150°C.
Advantages of thermal transfer:
- Clean print edges — thermal transfer ensures high colour saturation, giving the prints clean and sharp edges
- Multi-colour prints — this technique enables performing multi-coloured prints, a feature not offered by traditional techniques of screen printing. The image is characterised by a very high colour accuracy
- Precision — due to the high quality and clean print edges this method allows precise and aesthetic application of logos